Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My colleagues recommended the rational choice paradigm.

This way, I can better compare between the different travel agencies and the kind of services they provide. All their pros and cons will be made more obvious and this will aid me in making a good decision which in turn, will benefit my organisation as a whole. If I were to make the wrong choice, 2000 people in my organisation will be complaining and my boss will not be happy about it and might no longer entrust me to perform certain tasks anymore. If I do make the right decision, I might get praised and the people in the organisation will be much happier and their productivity will increase, thus benefitting the organisation. Thus it is a great idea.



Fengkai;p
3rd person to do this, gimme extra marks leh cher...

No comments: