Thursday, December 6, 2007

Well, in this scenerio, my colleague is using the decision-making approach of rational choice paradigm. To me, I think that the approach is being used wisely in this situation. This is because I am responsible for 2000 people of my company. (We are not talking about 200, but 2000). Therefore, in choosing a travel agency, we must find one which has the best benefit for my colleagues and it must be a reliable one. In accomplishing these, I must first have a general idea of what services and benefits the different travel agencies are providing. This is to enable me to weigh the factors fairly and ensure that the greatest amount of satisfaction will be reached by my colleagues. To choose a travel agency, we cannot choose it on the face-value. We must have a more in-depth view of it so that we will not suffer a loss. Besides, when I am given a job, I must not let my boss or my colleagues down. Going for a trip overseas should be something enjoyable and not becoming a traumatic event. Haha.




Yong Chuan the Zombie

No comments: